So the month of September is going to be a deep dive into the romance genre for me. It’s one I used to read as a teenager. Yeah, I read those Harlequin Romance books when I was a tween and young teen. Mostly the purple mystery ones. I was so addicted to those back in the day. I’m not sure why I got away from romance because it’s a great genre. The best part is I don’t even have to buy any books because I have a lot of romance books on my Kindle. I actually added 16 books to a collection for this month. I don’t know if I will get through that many, but here are 10 books I’ve planned out for September Swoons. I will also be reading some other books as well… but those will be talked about in my weekly wrap ups.
Some of these are eARCs. The rest are books I’ve had on my Kindle.
- All I Want- Tamara Lush (eArc)
- To Be Your Girl -Rae Kennedy (eArc)
- We Met in December- Rosie Curtis (eArc)
- Meant to Be- Melody Grace
- A Girl Like Her- Talia Hubbard
- From Scratch- Katrina Jackson
- Cracked Kingdom- Erin Watt
- The Perfect Game- J Sterling
- Challenge-Amy Daws
- Step Brother Dearest- Penelope Ward
And these are the books I’m currently reading:
Are there any romance books you think I should read? Have you read any of the books on my list? Join me for September Swoons if you wish. I’ll be using the hashtag #septemberswoonsreads on Twitter. My username on there is hybibliophiliac. Come find me and follow along or join me!