Here’s a photo of my six month old being cute first:
This is the second time I was tagged for something, but the first I have been nominated. I feel so loved and all that Jazz. Thank you so much Leelyn @ Sometimes Leelyn Reads. (I love your blog so much, by the way. I’d love to be friends )
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
The questions I was given are:
- What is your least favorite genre and why?
My least favorite genre is science fiction. I just don’t enjoy science so it just gets to be really boring to me. Yes, I was bad at science in high school. No big shocker there. I just really dislike science fiction and space books. Just the thought of them makes me drowsy.
- If you could switch places with any character (book, TV show, or movie) for a day, who would you switch with and what would you do?
I would switch places with Beverly from The Goldbergs. I would just spend all day wearing her amazing 80s clothes and loving her voluminous hair. Truly, I’d be living the dream to have her wardrobe. I serious belong in the 80s.
- Which character has an outfit that you’d love to wear?
I want to wear those shoes Inez has in SoC. I know she has acrobatic skills which allow her to scale walls, but I’m going to pretend the shoes are the reason and if I had them, I could do the same thing.
- What song would you pick as your theme song?
Good question… I am not really an awesome bad ass or anything. I’m just a stay at home parent. If I had to choose one, I would go with Man, I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain because that song can motivate me to do anything and succeed.
- Should books come with a soundtrack or a playlist while reading it? Why or why not?
I am not a fan of listening while reading unless it’s a chapter break because I would be distracted. I don’t think I’ve ever actually listened to any soundtrack or playlist an author lists in their books.
- Do you like to create playlists for the books you read?
Nope. Lately all the songs in my head are from Seasame Street because of Ever.
- How do you feel about dream casts?
Sometimes they are better than the actual casting choices…
- If you could adapt any book into a TV show or movie, which one would it be, what format, and who would be the main cast?
I want a super accurate adaption of After by Anna Todd. I would want Harry Styles to be Hardin. I don’t know about the rest, but this would be my dream.
- Do you read the book or watch the TV show/movie first?
It depends which one I hear about first.
- If you could pick someone to write and perform a song inspired by you, who would you pick?
Charlie Puth. I love that man so much.
- What is your favorite music video to watch as of right now?
My favorite music video ever is Dangerously by Charlie Puth and I also love Roll Up by Wiz Khalifa.
I tag these 11 people
The 11 questions I’ve chosen are
Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
What’s your favorite ice cream topping?
What was the last show you binge-watched?
Are you into podcasts or do you only listen to music?
What’s your Death Row Meal?
Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
What’s your favorite sleeping position?
What’s your go-to guilty pleasure?
In the summer, would you rather sleep with the window open or blast the AC? What’s your fav quote from tv/movie/book?
How old were you when you had your first celebrity crush, and who was it?
What’s one thing that can instantly make your day better?
This was so awesome. I can’t wait to see answers from those nominated, I know it’s going to be a lot of fun.
Until I rant about books again,