Let’s talk about one star books, shall we? They are the ones I wish I had never read. Those books you will never get the time back for, which is a little frustrating because life is too short to read terrible books. I have a fair list of one star books, but I’ll just talk about some recent one star Reads I wish I had never even heard of.
If you want to know how much I hated this book, I have a full review. But my main points are:
- Breeding trope is gross
- Soulmate trope is overdone
- Sex scenes just written for page filler are stupid
- Elf babies that don’t cry and are the chosen one just perpetuates the shitty soulmate trope.
- This is a literal garbage fire and no one should read it.
This was a KU choice, and what a waste of time. The breakdown is
- Short, choppy sentences
- Poor attempt at satire
- Grammar mistakes all over
- Intruding narrator as a poor device plot
- Just poorly written and a waste of time.
- Do not read this garbage fire.
These are two books I’ve recently read and wish I never had. Do not waste your time checking them out, trust me. Just don’t. What are some books you wish you had never read? Let me know below.
Until I rant about books again,