Holiday traditions! I had them growing up… I haven’t really had any since I left home… but I’m hoping this year will be better because of Ever. It’s his first Christmas so I want to do all I can to make it fun for him, even though he’s only eight months old right now.
Some Christmas traditions I had growing up were:
- Setting up the Christmas village
- Helping decorate the tree
- Watching Christmas movies
- Picking out Christmas gifts at the dollar store for family members
I hope to start some new traditions this year:
- Making my own Christmas wreath
- Buying a real Christmas tree
- Watching new movies with Ever
- Taking family Christmas photos (we just did this)
What are your Christmas traditions? Any new ones this year or returning traditions? I’d be glad to hear about them.