1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
That’s a great question. I don’t know if I have one since I’m weird about family things. The only one I can think of is the Weasley family. It just seems like it would be a lot of fun even though I’m quiet. Sometimes the chaos is enjoyable, even if you’re not a part of it.
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
A new book sleeve. Or anything from Book Beau. I love that shop so much.
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Dobby. I can’t think of another answer.
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
Let’s see… I would have to say Last Christmas by Wham! Matched to Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. Re: Rachel and Dex in the beginning when they try to deny their feelings and I thought they would never be together. God, I love that book so much.
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
Rob Ryan from In The Woods. He’s one of the worst characters I’ve read. Also that trash baby book, Girl Wash Your Face full of that white feminism garbage. That book is horrible. It should be burned and never read.
6 – A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
Rachel from Something Borrowed. She’s made into the bad person because of the situation in the book… but she’s fantastic. Seriously, these are some of my favorite books ever. I really should reread them next year.
7 – Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully christmasy feel to it.
This is my favorite Christmas book I read this year. It’s so cute.
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
Everyone should read Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffin. Do it. They are so good. Even though I read them in high school, I still love them now.
I tag anyone who wants to do this. 🥰 I’d love to see your answers as well.