It’s another day of Blogmas, and I’m enjoying doing tags. I haven’t been reading a lot, but I’m excited for changes coming to my blog in 2020. Nothing major, but I’ll be sharing a post about it closer to the new year with more information.
I found this Holly Jolly Christmas Tag, and I thought it would be a lot of fun to share some things about me that aren’t just book related. I like this tag a lot, and it’d be fun to see other friends do the questions so I tag anyone who wants to do this.
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
My favorite Christmas movie is either the Santa Clause with Tim Allen or Annabelle’s Wish. These are my favorite ones from childhood, and I don’t think I could ever feel as happy about movies as when I watch these because of nostalgia. I do like Ion Christmas movies, but we don’t have normal television hooked up so I’m not watching those this year sadly.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I think I’m pretty nice, I don’t do a lot that’s naughty except watch television instead of reading. And sometimes I procrastinate on reading NetGalley books, or I just wait to do chores til the last minute.
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
I don’t have any, but I have some photos from the Christmas ones we did this year.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I live in Wisconsin so it does snow a lot of the time. I like snow on Christmas, but I’m ready to move away from the cold.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I have a small list so it’s usually done in December.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
White Christmas. I just love the feel of the movie.
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. Rudolph.
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
I haven’t had a Christmas tree in awhile… 🤷🏻♀️
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I think we’re doing real this year, but I’m not sure yet.
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
I’m too impatient, I need to know ASAP.
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
I don’t have one yet.
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Nope. I’m boring.
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I like gift bags.
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Sounds like a nightmare.
18. What tops your tree?
I don’t have a tree.
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Nope. Just no.
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
All of our debt vanishes and we’re financially comfortable.
I tag anyone who wants to do this, I’d love to see your answers.