I’m joining another reading challenge!
Sign up here.
Details of the challenge:
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2020, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
I am trying to broaden my horizons this year so I found this challenge, and I thought why not? Thanks to Book Princess Reviews for alerting me to this challenge. See all the reviews Mandy is doing here.
I listen to audio books occasionally, and I listened a little more when I had Audible Escapes. I don’t warrant enough audio book listening to justify paying for it.
My plans are to use Libby and Hoopla, just like I have been. So, far I finished two audio books this month. That’s more than normal so I’m already out ahead.
I want to challenge myself to do more so I’m going to try out Binge Listener. That’s around two per month. I already have a few books on hold for the later time of the year. They are:
I’m looking forward to all of these books. So far, I’ve finished two. I’m going to reach the 30 book goal no matter what and am so excited for this.
Do you do audio books a lot? Any favorite books to share with me? I’d love to know if you’re going to sign up too!