Earlier this year, I decided to challenge myself to listen to more audiobooks. One of my favorite bloggers had a challenge, called The 2020 Audiobook Challenge. She is Kimberly at The Caffeinated Reviewer.
I decided I was going to do the 20-30 Book Tier-
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
And I have listened to almost 80 audiobooks this year. It has been a great way to read more books, and I am going to sign up for the next year challenge as well.
Since I do not want to talk about all 80 books, I will just share some highlights:
- Audiobooks are your friends
- listen at your own pace
- this is a new way to enjoy books
- this helps me read when i feel sad
- this is also good for my visually impaired self and getting more reading done
- i want to read more audiobooks next year
- i found myself using all my hoopla credits on audio
this was a lot of fun to do, and I am so glad I tried it out. I cannot wait for 2021 and more audiobooks.