1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Usually I like to read in my bed or on the couch. The bed is the best place though.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I have so many bookmarks, but I have a bad habit of dog earring pages…
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
It all depends on what I am doing and how I am stopping. Usually I will stop at a certain point, but if I am tired then I just stop.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I have done both, it depends on what I am reading and where I am reading.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
No, it makes it hard for me to concentrate.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I read many at a time because my mind wants all of the book as quick as I can get them.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I am usually at home, but I like to have a book with me wherever I go.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
I only read aloud to Ever… otherwise silently because that would be weird.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I try not to unless the book is bad, and I am skimming…
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? I
I try to keep the book looking nice.
11. Do you write in your books?
No, that is not my thing,
Are my answers similar to yours? Let me know!